Something just happened…
Signs a sexual assault may have occurred…
- Your friend told you about unwanted sexual activity.
- Your friend told you about being too drunk to give consent.
- Your friend didn’t feel safe to say “No.”
- Your friend is not behaving like himself/herself/themself lately (change in eating & sleeping patterns, less social, more depressed or anxious).
- Your friend mentions wanting to drop out of school.
- Your friend talks about suicide.
- Your friend tells you about his/her/their sexual acts with a highly intoxicated partner.